Documents from various origins, relative to the Necronomicon have been added to this version.
Credits must go to :
- Unless precised otherwise, the illustrations are (c) 1995 by Laurent Alquier.
- Some of the cool drawings (the best ones that is) are by Philippe Druillet (as
seen in the 1979 H.P.Lovecraft special edition of Heavy Metal)
- Chapter 2 (Diary of a madman) -Quotes from the Arcanes
GuestBook , from my old site De Web Mysteriis
- Text and Symbols from the Necronomicon Liber-Logaeth
by George Hay and Colin Wilson , ( chapters 3 through 18 )
chapter 1 (Testimony of the Mad Arab) - (c) 1977 by Schlangekraft,
- HPL's History of
summonning Yog Sothoth for
chapter 19 - by Anders Sandberg
- Necronomicon : Myth
or Reality ? - by Colin Low
- 'Call to the Render of the Veils' for
chapter 20 - by Ronald Franklyn
- 'Of the old ones and earth magick' for chapter 21 - by Gomro Morskopp
Please let me know if there is a problem in using your documents as a source for this version. I am aware of
problems with copyrights violations and it's not always easy to contact everybody and get all the autorisation.
Of course I will remove any material that could be considered as a copyright violation.
Keep in mind that THIS IS NOT THE REAL NECRONOMICON ! This is only a literary/imaginary/artistic project around the writings of H.P.Lovecraft.
To learn more about the project, please read the Notes and Credits page.
If you want to contribute to this Necronomicon Project with pieces of your own or if you want to know
more about it, please email me (email@example.com) .
- July 20th 2004 -
For Copyright information, see the contributions page.