Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development, L.L.C.
- Designed, directed and delivered solutions to significantly improve the support of key Drug Discovery systems, such as Compound Logistics.
- Managed deployment of several releases of the Compound Ordering and Tracking System (COATS), a central compound inventory system used by scientists globally to request and deliver compounds.
- Developed KnowIt, a semantic wiki to improve data integration and knowledge sharing across the enterprise.
- Designed the Health & Safety Laboratory Inspection database, a complex online survey tool used to track compliance of laboratories with safety standards. Received a J&J OPAL Award for designing and implementing the Health & Safety Laboratory Inspection database (2004).
- Designed and implemented a Project Portfolio Tracking system to standardize project review and delivery processes in GIS Drug Discovery.
- Coordinated activities of a team of developers and DBAs across multiple projects