I will use this entry to keep track of mods I had to customize manually and why.
Note that none of these customizations are available for download yet. If you are interested in any of these, let me know and I will get in touch with the original owner of the mod to get the permission to do so. The links provided here are links to the original, not-customized mods.
Cyrodiil Transportation Network – Edited for Compatibility with Better Cities Anvil / Skingrad, Origin of the Mage Guild
- Anvil: Moved stairs to travel ship to the right to keep the captain of the ship from falling in the water because of boxes from BCC blocking the way
- Skingrad: Moved carriage on the other side of horses area. Rocks from BCC were overlapping with carriage.
- Origin of mage guild Anvil – Moved Guild guide door to dining room (conflicts with Guild Basement door ).
- Moved door in Bravil and Bruma : clutter from OOO in front of doors
- Skingrad : Path issue for Guild Guide (runs into wall)
moDem’s City Life – Edited for Compatibility with Better Cities Anvil and OOO
- Inside Anvil: Moved benches and lamp post next to the pond to other side of the street to avoid overlap with wall and rowboats from BCC
- Outside Anvil: Moved bench near painter to avoid conflict with bench from BCC
- Leyawiin: Added clothing to NPCs Paervil and Rheena Marcene to keep her from being topless in morning (compatibility with OOO)
Pestilent Afflictions – Customized chances of diseases
- Customized to tweak chances of diseases (Magic -> LevelledSpells:
increase Chance None to reduce likelihood of disease)
Lakeview – Customized for immersion
- Customized to remove immersion breaking note from campsite storage
Badmagic Rogue Set – Edited for compatibility with OOO
- Anvil: Added missing civilian clothing to Anvil weaponsmith Varel Morvyn to keep him from walking around naked at night
Black Luster Weapons and Armor – Edited for compatibility with Better Cities
- IC market: Customized to move ‘special items’ from IC Market street into Fighting Chance
Nightshade Armor – Edited for immersion
- Anga: Added copy of the armor inside corpse in Anga (look for Namira’s shrine)
Unique Landscapes : Fallenleaf everglade - Edited for compatibility
- Near waterfall: Raised ground to fix floating rocks and stairs to Ayleid ruin.
Bananasplit Better Cities: Bruma – Customized for personal aesthetic
- Inside Bruma: Removed ugly city gate from middle of the street
- Several NPCs names still in German (TRanslated by Ismelda Lasombra).
CT-Torch-Compendium - Compatbility with Origin of Mage Guild
- Created new NPC (Juliette Fanis) to remove conflict with Origin of Mage Guild over NPC (Julienne Fanis). Juliette is Julienne’s older sister and will correctly sell Welkyn torches in addition to her sister’s inventory.
Chaindress Exnemized – Compatibility issue with Cryo’s Ordinator armor
- Added a free chaindress in Fighter Guild of Anvil to compensate for loss of chaindress at Best Defense vendor (replaced by Ordinator armor)
Alienslof’s Oblivion Robe Trader for Exnem – Customized for personal aesthetic
- Replaced transparent battlemage cuirass by Alienslof’s Elaborate robe (male battlemage) and BlackLuster Blood robe (female battlemage)
Apophis Armory of the Silver Dragon – Customized for immersion
- Moved Apophis Hammer from IC Market street to a tomb in Sancre Tor
Wolf’sLady Arboretum – Customized for personal aesthetic
- Removed entrance to Hotel (hotel bedroom floor is full of ‘cheats’ and causes a crash with my mix of mods)
- Added an altar to Dibella statue
Better Cities Cheydinhal Add-on – Compatibility with Origin of Mage Guild
- Moved deleted bench from Better Cities Cheydinhal in from of Mage Guild and made it Persistent
Patch for Naked NPCs - Compatibility with OOO
- Skingrad: Added clothing to one member of Fighter Guild to keep him from walking naked in the morning
Sluggo’s Silk Dancer clothes – Customized for immersion
- Moved chest to Foc’scle private rooms in Anvil. Who knows what is going on with those sailors behind closed doors ?!
- Added silk clothing to members of the Sirens gang
Kraken’s set - Customized for immersion
- Moved chest to Fort Cedrian crypt to make it more difficult to reach
Black Assassin Armor for Exnem – Customized for immersion
- Moved location of armor to Assassin related place instead of out in the open in the IC Market Place (Cheydinhal)
pizz Ninja Armor for Exnem – Customized for immersion
- Customized to move cave entrance and guardian north of Underpall Cave, west of Bruma (didn’t make sense to keep a level 20 guardian next to my starting area in Anvil)
Vampire Aesthetics - Customized for immersion
- Set iVampirism,AgeOffset variable to 0 to disable aging effect
ParasiteX New Vampires – Customized for immersion
- Fixed a bug (missing else statement) in KIVampire script
- Changed period between ages to 30 days increments for all ages
Sinblood Pure Fantasy Mage Outfit – Customized for Immersion
- Disabled start quest to add new items directly into inventory
- Placed items into ‘lost’ Ayleid chests hidden along the coastline of Anvil.
- Renamed items to unique names (instead of generic names from original mod)
- Enchanted each item with small, constant enchantment, consistent with Mage garments
- Fixed special effect with staff
- Assigned correct mesh for red shoes
- Replaced meshes for Red outfit by Sinblood’s Elven Wizard (red)
- Replaced meshes for Black outfit by Sinblood’s Vampire Dominion and Lucrecia Navarre